Fill out our three step form above and one of our advisors will give you a call to discuss your bespoke car valuation.
Notice: Undefined index: confirm in /home/customer/www/promo.cardiffcityusedcars.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/multi-step-form/includes/lib/msf-blocks/email/msf-block-email.class.php on line 57
Excellent customer service provided throughout. Great communication and and very friendly to deal with. They even bought my PCP car off me which saved the hassle of giving it back to VW. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again. Thank you guys.
Very pleased to do business with CC Used Cars
Cardiff City Used Cars was very helpful, going out of their way to make sure I could complete the purchase at a time to suit me. Nothing was too much trouble, the sale was completed efﬁciently and a fair price was paid as part exchange for my old car.
Brought a lovely A3 cabriolet from Cardiff City used cars. An easy location to ﬁnd down an industrial estate and was straight to the point about the car. Was very honest with the things not so great about the car. for example showed scratches what wasn’t obvious at all. Very fair pricing compared to other dealerships. Allowed a to test drive the car around the local area what was great.
A pleasure to deal with
Friendly and helpful service, car as described immaculately valeted
Who are Cardiff City Used Cars?
Welcome to Cardiff City Used Cars. The used vehicle specialists from City Vehicles Contracts Ltd.
In this digital age, e-commerce has made buying and selling cars far easier, so why choose Cardiff City Used Cars.
We are a small and progressive family run business that has been trading for over 17 years. We specialise in buying and selling quality used cars that are excellent value for money. We are unlike other “franchised businesses” we understand that your personal car is an extended member of your family.
With many years Motor Trade and Senior Management experience between us in both the private and public sector markets, we pride ourselves on providing a quality of service to our customers that is fair, transparent and hassle free. Therefore if you were looking for somebody in Cardiff who could give you the best price for your car, rest assured you have come to the right place.
We also take pride in being one of the most experienced car dealers in Cardiff and South Wales, so we can claim that we understand your car well and can get you the best value for your car locally.
We don’t quote you a pre-set price from a computer, we believe human touch brings the really value to the technology so we’re ACTUALLY here to evaluate your car on an individual basis and give you a personalised quote prepared by a senior member of staff.
We are based in Caerphilly and Cardiff but we have customers from all over the UK.
In certain circumstances we can offer a home visit and collection service, we do not charge any admin fees and make payment instantly.
What do I need to take to my appointment?
What you’ll need to bring is:
- Your vehicle V5 registration document (logbook)
- Driving Licence
- Service history information
- Proof of address, whether it’s a utility bill or mobile phone bill from the last 3 months
- Debit card, cheque book or bank statement for the account you wish the cash to be paid into
- The car owner’s manual
In some cases:
- A valid MOT certificate may be needed
- A letter from your vehicle’s finance company detailing the current settlement figure (if you have any outstanding finance on the car)
Is there anything else I need to bring with my car?
Before your vehicle is bought, you may need to bring the following items for your car:
- Spare keys: our car valuations are based on the assumption that you have two keys, unless otherwise stated in the vehicle booking process
- The locking wheel nut for alloy wheels, where these might be fitted
- If replacement keys are needed, the security code for new ones
- Detachable fascia and security codes for the radio
- Any discs needed to install or update the sat nav system