A high volume of reviews on Auto Trader
From start to finish professionalism and courtesy.
Excellent. A very fair part exchange with very little fuss. New car presented in immaculate condition and freshly valeted. Would highly recommend.
The two gentlemen were extremely professional, friendly and helpful.
They dropped the car off at the house for us as my wife doesn’t drive so would have been awkward for us to get it home.
I would highly recommend.
Excellent service very organised, Thank you Simon and Dave
Great honest service
We purchased an immaculate car from David, he was very pleasant to deal with, great communication and very honest. The transaction was simple and straightforward. Very happy with my new car! Can highly recommend
Who are Cardiff City Used Cars?
Welcome to Cardiff City Used Cars. The used vehicle specialists from City Vehicles Contracts Ltd.
In this digital age, e-commerce has made buying and selling cars far easier, so why choose Cardiff City Used Cars.
We are a small and progressive family run business that has been trading for over 17 years. We specialise in buying and selling quality used cars that are excellent value for money. We are unlike other “franchised businesses” we understand that your personal car is an extended member of your family.
With many years Motor Trade and Senior Management experience between us in both the private and public sector markets, we pride ourselves on providing a quality of service to our customers that is fair, transparent and hassle free. Therefore if you were looking for somebody in Cardiff who could give you the best price for your car, rest assured you have come to the right place.
We also take pride in being one of the most experienced car dealers in Cardiff and South Wales, so we can claim that we understand your car well and can get you the best value for your car locally.
We don’t quote you a pre-set price from a computer, we believe human touch brings the really value to the technology so we’re ACTUALLY here to evaluate your car on an individual basis and give you a personalised quote prepared by a senior member of staff.
We are based in Caerphilly and Cardiff but we have customers from all over the UK.
In certain circumstances we can offer a home visit and collection service, we do not charge any admin fees and make payment instantly.
What do I need to take to my appointment?
What you’ll need to bring is:
- Your vehicle V5 registration document (logbook)
- Driving Licence
- Service history information
- Proof of address, whether it’s a utility bill or mobile phone bill from the last 3 months
- Debit card, cheque book or bank statement for the account you wish the cash to be paid into
- The car owner’s manual
In some cases:
- A valid MOT certificate may be needed
- A letter from your vehicle’s finance company detailing the current settlement figure (if you have any outstanding finance on the car)
Is there anything else I need to bring with my car?
Before your vehicle is bought, you may need to bring the following items for your car:
- Spare keys: our car valuations are based on the assumption that you have two keys, unless otherwise stated in the vehicle booking process
- The locking wheel nut for alloy wheels, where these might be fitted
- If replacement keys are needed, the security code for new ones
- Detachable fascia and security codes for the radio
- Any discs needed to install or update the sat nav system